Monday, March 9, 2009

~WHAT I NEED IS JUZ A TRUST~

Last nite..
I'm totally in a pucker..
Facing a dilemma..
Plans juz changed too sudden..
Til i duno wat's da next step i'm gonna tc..

When da moment i knew..
My face was realy pale..
N started to think as many sequels as i can..
From many perspectives..

I knew tis sudden was not delightful to u all..
In da 1st instance.. I planned to tell u da truth..
But.. Ur fury came in gradually n increasing..
I can feel u were obnoxious..
But.. Wat can i do??


Ppl was disagreeing me here..
Then u were distasteful over there..
But.. Wat i need now..
Is juz a trust.. Dun ask me reasons..
But.. Trust tis is not wat i hope to b..

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..is that the case we discuss throughout the day? Everything will be ok @.@
    Trust me...and we will face it together, don't we? @.@

    ReplyDelete