Thursday, March 19, 2009

~SON OF MY FAMILY~

Tis afternoon.. Feel bored..
Went & hav a peep on bro..

Curious of wat is he busy-ing for..

Detected.. He was..

Reading some abstruse books..



These r wat i found him reading..

I dun even read these books bfore til da age of now..
Should i b ashamed of myself o wat??

He told me..

He was selected to tc part in a general health knowledge contest soon..

Now juz try to read up some of it hardly..


Lately.. He is da hero in my heart.. haha~

Bfore tat.. Won da 1st place for S'ban Site A Malay writing competition..
Very soon.. Gonna fight wif Site B n Site C.. i think.. haha~

His teacher behest him to read a composition a day..
But.. He juz leave it aside.. How dare is him??

Now he's indulge wif games.. Haha.. My bro.. My bro..


Later at nite.. Found out..
He's concentrating on another book..
Move forward n look..
Those books bfore were thrown aside..

He was investigating the TAROT handbook.. kaka~

He ask me to b his "white mouse"..
Hav different selection oso.. PENGSAN a while..




Tis is the son of my family.. haha~
Wish him GOOD LUCK..
N hope everything will run pretty smoothly in his life..

2 comments:

  1. Haha....our brother has to thank us for our favor @.@ We help them to promote....blek @.@

    Anyway, your brother is super cute and smart too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Of course.. He's my bro ma~ kaka..

    ReplyDelete