Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~WEEPY EYES~

Last nite.. I wept my heart out..
Tears dropping continuously..
Tis was da third time..

I dropped my tears in front of u..

Tat moment.. I was helpless..

No one was standing on my side..
Heartrending words were striking me..

When i dispute wif my words..

Tears starting to fall..
Til i can't control myself..

Words were given repeatedly..

I got it.. I realy got it..

But.. Last nite was different..

I can't figure out wat was happening to myself as well..

I feel lik i'm untrustworthy at all..
Y couldn't I get any faith from u??
Is it i'm so trustless??
In fact.. Sometimes.. My doing was realy unforgivable..

But.. Tis time was different..

Veracity.. U hav ur thinking..
So do I??



Well.. Last nite..
Realy thx dear gav me fully support..
If not.. My feelings wil deteriorate til tis second..
While confiding my affliction.. Tears came by triple than bfore..

Keep typing keep crying..

But now.. I'm fine again.. Thx dear..
Tc care well & enjoy urself at Japan ya~

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. gal gal..
    is ok de.. haha..
    btw, glad to knw det u r ok nw..
    gv everybody sm times.. dey wil understand u sooner o later de..
    cheer n take k gal..
    gonna sleep d aft read ur blog..
    wakkaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Realy thx a lotz for tat nitez.. dear.. kaka~

    ReplyDelete