Monday, December 15, 2008

~TERRIBLE HEADACHE~

It’s 5 in da morning..

“Chui.. It’s time to wake up..”

“Well.. Ok.. Waking now..” answered blur-ly..

All of blur-ly.. Bcz of last nite..

No electric current.. Aiz..

Whole nite.. Din hav a nice rest..

Keep waking up for some couple times..

Wondering there’s electric ont.. Bloody hot, man!!

Little vampires (mosquitoes) sucked out quite of my blood..

Little puff made me itchy-itchy.. Aiyo..

Hot and itchy.. Damn suffering..


After cleaning up myself.. Eaten my breakfast..

It’s time to start my left & right leg exercise (driving) again.. haha..

Heading to kl early in da morning..

Sending big sis to KLIA..

She’s heading to Tian Jin for business trip today..

Glaring streetlights brighten along our journey..


Reached.. Car parked..

Waiting for check-in..

Chit-chatting while waiting for around 1 n a half hour..

After she entered in.. Mummy n I left da airport..

Me.. Rushing bc for tuition class now.. kaka..


During tuition class.. At 1st.. Energy stil not bad though..

Later on.. Eyes keep on falling..

My head.. Is smashing me up.. Ouch!!

Terrible headache..

Forbear ache til my class end..

After all my students went down..

My head straight forward lay on da table..

Hav a few minutes rest.. Finally..


After having lunch.. Played around wif kids..

Around 2 hours later.. Headache seeking me again..

Tis time realy need to lay down for rest..

Without hesitation.. I took an hour nap..

Waking up.. My head is cramping.. Blur-ing.. Aiz..


Mm.. I busy whole day.. N sis juz reached..

Hav to take care well of urself ya..

Tian Jin weather now is extremely, extraordinary bloody cold..

Take care.. Take care.. Awaiting for ur return ya.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment