Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holidays?? Relax-ing??

I dislike deserted life.. At least finding sth to cram my time up..

Giving tuition classes for a bunch of cuties..

Realy little cuties..

In my mind.. Always thinking one cutie’s smiley face..

When he smile..

He dun hav 2 front part teeth.. kaka..

His smile realy sweet.. Smiling without eyes too..

Juz 2 lines eyes.. kaka..

Always hanging smiley faces at me..

But.. Another handsome can’t control his mouth all da time..

Super talkative.. Giving warnings all da time..

Sometimes.. Til my slaver oso dry.. Need water..

Anyway.. Enjoying teaching tis class much.. haha..


After tuition.. Time wil bit difficult for me..

Too much leisure time..

Always thinking sth to do.. To fulfil my time..

Doing left & right legs exercises (driving.. kaka..)

Fetching here n there.. Watever..

Sometimes.. In slow speed..

Sometimes.. In high speed..

Depends on feelings.. haha..


Weekends.. Out-ing wif frends..

Meeting up for movie..

Chit-chatting.. Sharing stories & new updates.. haha..

Kl shopping.. watever.. haha..

Awaiting for more meet-ups..


Did heard from a frend last nite..

Quite down frend.. Can’t find a job after graduation..

Mm.. Suggestions?

Juz gav some simple advices..

If can't find job at East way.. Stil having West way for ya..

Dun wori.. I belief.. Luck will lead u to ur destiny ya..

Dun wori.. dear.. miss ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment