Monday, December 22, 2008

~THE DEEPEST REGRET~

Today saw an online post..

N newspaper as well..

Feel shocked bout it..

My eyes was realy big while reading..


A schoolmate of mine passed away..

Though I’m not closed wif him..

But.. Heart feel down bout it..


Last week.. After shopping at kl..

While waiting to go bc..

Met his sis at da railway..

As v’re taking da same train bc to sban..


Tat time.. I did smile to his sis..

But.. She din giv any response..

N I felt she’s bit cocky..


But soon.. She changed my mind..

She gav me a little response..

While v’re squeezed in da same carriage..


Tat day.. I met his sis..

But now.. I saw his news..


I think tat accident was realy deplorable..

He drove bc for midwinter festival..

N tragedy happened.. Sighed..


The Deepest Regret to U..

N I hope u stay peace where u’re..

May GOD bless U, Yap Chee Mun..

No comments:

Post a Comment