Tuesday, December 16, 2008

~PASSED TIME~

A pared apple.. Will turned yellowish after some minutes..

A white t-shirt.. Will turned yellowish as well after few years wearing..


Called to mind.. Few weeks ago..

When I was arranging my things..

I opened a small little round basket with a little blue flower on top of it..

I found out..

A necklace with a pendant letter “S” was kept finely in tis basket..


Tis necklace is no longer like last time..

Shininess is no longer like before..

It turned yellowish by staying in a dark drawer for years..

It’s a necklace u gave to me a couple years ago..


2 years ago..

U prepared tis present for me a month bfore my birthday..

U told me.. “Juz wana giv u a small surprise.. U’ll received it on ur birthday..”

Well.. Tat time.. I was awaiting for my coming birthday..

Wat a naive gurl.. haha..

I did received ur birthday present on my birthday..


But.. Later.. Half year passed..

Things changed lotz.. In a sudden..

Phone doesn’t rang anymore..

N u left without any reasons..

Tat time I was realy confused..

Many question marks in my mind.. ?????

N soon.. I noe.. I gonna end tis 1 and a half year story wif a big full-stop..


Til now.. V din even contact each other anymore..

Sometimes.. Memories juz rewind bc in my mind..

Mm.. Watever.. Juz let it be..

Haha.. Feeling lik I’m rewinding an old audiotape.. Hostory, man!! Kaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment