Thursday, December 18, 2008

~NEW CHANGES~

Today.. Went n hav a hair cut..

A nite bfore.. Feel fear of cutting it..

Cz being longhair around 1 n a half year I think..

Used to be wif it..

Sometimes.. When used to b wif sth always..

Wil made it as a habit..

But.. Feel ennui of it in a sudden..

So.. Plan to cut it off.. kaka..

(A bit illogicality over here.. Feel fear?? Feel bored?? Wat I wan o?? kaka..)


After cutting it off..

Feel lightness.. Agile.. Youthful.. haha..

Well.. Mood changed me much suddenly as well..

Hoping.. Cutting off tis hair..

Is lik having a new change in life..



Bfore tis.. Feel pall of some affairs..

Lotz kinda affairs..

Had a suffering period bfore..

But now.. Feel glad cz most of it ady settled..

My heart doesn’t hav much more worries lik bfore..

Wat I wori now?? Juz only MYSELF: My Future.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment