Thursday, May 28, 2009

~ZERO~

Finally.. Lastly.. Eventually.. Ultimately..
Everything ends on Tuesday..

Anxiety was being released out..

N there's no more vexation in my mind..

But juz fatigue n weariness..

Call to mind.. These passing dayz..

Hav to force myself on everything..

In fact.. I knew i'm not tat good comparing to others..

But.. Juz telling myself.. To try anything which i'm able to b..
As long as i'm trying out..
Putting efforts..
I won't hav any regrets on it..

As well as an affair..
Which dragging me for a long time..
Can't even forget til tis moment..
I knew it's time to let it down..
Not worthy anymore..
Keep maintainnig da same thing..
Wil juz bothering & burdening myself..
Til da end.. Nth wil b in my hand..

Juz let it b & clear things out in mind..
Let things bc to a starting mode again..
Though tis is not da 1st time for me..
Everytime.. I can forget in good ways..
Tis time wil b da same.. I knew..



Sometimes.. I'm not sure whether..
Is it my problem o da trust of mine to ppl around..
Inccident happened once n once again..
But everytime i din grasp it nicely..
All r juz CARK!!
N ya.. CARK juz change everything to zero again..
Til da now of mine is ZERO.. Lolz.. Kaka^^
Hapi holidays.. To let my mind bc to ZERO..

5 comments:

  1. hay gal, wat thing made u so carfard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some problems.. But.. I knew when time passed.. It'll vanished slowly as well.. Hapi holidays^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that everything has ended... Happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya.. It's good to hav everything ended.. And soon a new life is gonna start soon.. Hope to enjoy anything i can tis holidays.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah enjoy the holiday ya =p it's good to start all over again... :) anyway if you are not happy...go to see my pictures...they heal your soul i must say!! lol or not??

    ReplyDelete