Saturday, May 9, 2009

~MOTHERS' DAY~

Mummy, all along these period..
Til da day I'm now..
Realy wana thank u for everything..
No matter wat I did.. U'll alwayz my supporter..

I need to say sori as well..
For my stubbornness sometimes..
I knew I shouldn't behave tis..
Yet.. I juz can't control myself..
I knew I'm wrong..
Tears dropped bcz I knew I love u..
Sori, mum..


Another thankfulness..
U built up our family well along these dayz..
No matter wat happen..
I knew u're da strenuous one..
Trying out ways to ravel out problems..
N now.. A warm n peaceful life for us..
Gratitude of having a great mum lik u..
Thx, mum..

Even thousands or millions of "thank you"..
Doesn't equal up wat u had done for us..
4 little dateys.. Yee.. Chui.. Sunn.. & Browdish..
Realy love u much, mum..

Sori for not coming bc tis Mothers' Day..
Miss home rite now, actualy..
But.. Lotz of stuff to cope up now..
Sori bout tat ya..
Whereas.. I had sent u sth..
I knew u wan tis for a long time..
Sure u'll lik it.. Guarantee.. Hehe..

13 comments:

  1. so sweet u with ur mum^_^
    dun sad...i know ur mum loves u so much...even u make mistake,she oso will 4give u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish all mother happy forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. 魅影:Sometimes.. I juz react wat i wan.. N neglect ppl's feeling around me.. When I think bc.. I'll juz regret wat i had done.. But.. My mum realy luv me much.. I knew tis..

    龍貓:Wish u hapi mothers' day as well.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visited your blog for sometime already but didn't write comments on it.. so you might not know. Anyway, it's glad to see what you had written here. "ganbaktei gudasai!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder what did u send to ur mom, my sis... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wana let u keep wondering.. Hehe.. Juz a very simple present which my mum's favourite..

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我几乎忙得连母亲节的礼物都没买~多惨……
    唉~
    愿 你妈妈收到礼物时感到你那份温馨~

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我也很忙啊。。这是在最后时刻冲到SKY NET去寄的。。要不然。。跟良心过意不去。。呵呵。。妈妈收到的时候。。还跟我通电话。。边聊天。。边拆包裹。。看到那张黄色的小纸条时。。她顿时静了下来。。不知有没有一点点的感动。。呵呵~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..you are one very good daughter ya =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to hear that. I'm sure she is touched.

    ReplyDelete