Thursday, April 30, 2009

~PREPARATION~

Recently was quite busy..
Assignments.. Replacement classes & activities..
Lotz of stuff was confusing n bustling..
A big pile of it..
Dun realy noe when can i swallow all down?
Deadline was heading closer & closer..


These dayz was busy-ing wif my group performance..
Preparing scenario.. Finding materials.. Doing props..
Of course wif them.. My membies..
Yesterday..
Went to a nearby park to find materials..
Juz bside our college.. Hutan Terenggun..

It was raining..


Although it was..
But no one was trying to stop..
N insist to find out sth which is useful..
Keep searching n finding.. Haha..


In front of me was Luanluan & william..


Bhind me was Old Man Saw..
Feel wana giv him a punch?? Kaka..


Look at them!!
Picking up dry bamboo leaves..

They're realy serious of choosing.. Haha~

I did lend a helping hand too..

Mm.. Well..
Hope tat next week's performance wil run smoothly..
N hope NO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS occur..
GOD BLESS~
IF TIME ALLOW.. I'LL UPLOAD SOME PICS LATER THEN..
STAY TUNE~

2 comments: