Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~22nd BIRTHDAY~

More than 2 months..
I din scrabble sth on my blog..
Sori for da late updates..

I knew.. If i din start to write sth now..

My blog wil remain da same 4ever.. Hehe..


Juz wana share some pics over here..

My 22nd birthday.. 10th November 09..

Had a great celebration wif frends..

Surprises coming one by one.. N u all got me..

12a.m. 10th November 09:
Hands being drawn lik "graffiti"..

My face was so chubby..

N both my hands were so muscular..

2p.m. 10th November 09:

Lunch together..


1st surprise: Black beans lotus soup..

Delivered by: Mr. Kuek..



2nd surprise: Steam eggs wif love shallot on top of it..

Delivered by: Peixian n Minghui..



3rd surprise: Pandan layer cake..

Delivered by: Babes..



4th surprise: Cheese cake.. (Wif my silly face..)

I was preapring to blow.. But haven't make my wishes yet..

Delivered by: Sisters..



5th surprise: Little chocolate cake..

Delivered by: Roomie.. Muakz..



Here comes da gurls..



N da boys..



Everyone is here.. Only pic taken by me.. Hehe..



Kiss me babe.. Haha.. Silly me..


More surprises coming up..

11a.m. 15th November 09:

Family came up to Pahang for me.. Hehe..


Nice curry mee from Raub..



Mommy's Soya chicken drumstick.. Yummy.. XD



Lastly.. Tis wouldn't miss up everytime..
Mommy's Chicken Herbal Soup.. JENG!!

p/s:
I'm stil waiting for sth.. Wondering where is it now?

Someone said.. "What really matters is da feelings.."
Well.. Doesn't matter where is it now..
But.. Really matters is da feelings..
Did i really do??

4 comments:

  1. long time din update ur blog jor..
    busy recently?
    anyway, happy belated birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Quite busy.. Juz finished exam last week.. N having holidays now.. Thanks for da wishes anyway.. By da way.. Ur comment reach so fast.. Juz a few minutes after i updated my blog.. Lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world :).

    Looks like you had a great birthday bash ^_^. Happy Belated Birthday ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for da wishes.. It's holidays now.. N i'm bc to blogging world.. Lolz.. XD

    ReplyDelete