Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~LOVE AFFAIR~

Today went out wif dear..
She told me.. "It's time to hav a love affair"..
By asking: "Won't u feel lonely when u need someone bside u??"
Indeed.. I hope to start one..
But.. There's no choice for me..
I mean rite now.. ^^

Frends thinking i'm choosy o wat..
But.. Actualy..
Telling da truth.. I'm not..
When a guy come closer..
For me.. I choose to take time n observe..
(*Not a long period..)
N yet.. Everytime..
It juz disappear half way round..

There's different story in between..
Some r sweet from da starting..
But.. Turning tasteless after a meanwhile..
Some r pretending all along da process..
N indirectly changing into a bothersome problem..
Some r sweet all along da process..
But.. When i'm preparing for it..
It juz vanished suddenly..
By interchanging.. I'm stil single rite now.. Haha^^



Telling da truth..
For da age of mine now..
Start worry-ing.. Why huh??
Is tis a normal symptom??
Scare later no ppl wan.. Bcome "lougupo"..
But there's one thing i alwayz regret..
Was da longest "observation" i ever made..
Til now v're 2 strangers in tis world all over again..
NO MORE TURNING POINT FOR US AGAIN..
NOT EVEN FREINDS.. IS DA WAY HE CHOOSE TO BE..

6 comments:

  1. Hmm girl...
    Maybe the right one is waiting in front....
    Don't be hopeless...
    Remember, I'm here with you...waiting for the right timing and the right person...;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 寒雨:Ya.. Keep on waiting.. Duno til when.. Lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear,dun sad~e
    verything will b jus fine~
    dun worry la~
    erm,ur mr. right mayb haven yet c0me out, mayb t00 shy like u le....
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahha... the world is so big...or maybe you deserve a better one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ☆ miSs le3 ★: Haha.. Keep waiting.. Keep waiting.. ^^

    Fufu: Ya.. Mayb..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur case jz same wf me...haha...so we're STILL SINGLE now

    ReplyDelete